Agency Training for Local Search & SEO from Sterling Sky and LocalU
The expert Local SEO team behind Sterling Sky and LocalU is proud to bring you a new training series designed to help move your agency’s knowledge forward in the realm of Local Search and SEO tactics.
We’ve perfected our agency local SEO training modules to meet the needs of companies of any size. We’ve also adapted our training to offer insight and knowledge for SAAS companies that are looking to offer more tools and gain more business from local businesses.
Here are the 15 learning modules we currently offer:
- Local SEO Tools
- GBP Optimization
- Spam Fighting
- Onsite Optimization
- Fake Reviews: How To Identify And Report Them
- Call Tracking for Local SEO
- Keyword Research for Local SEO
- What Really Impacts the Local Pack Rankings?
- Scoring Your Google Homepage
- How to Win at Local with SAB’s
- 8 GBP Problems and How to Solve Them
- Factors that Affect the Local Algorithm that Doesn’t Impact Organic
- Technical SEO
- Blackbelt Local SEO Quiz
- Local Services Ads (LSAs)
- Need something you don’t see here? Contact us below and let’s chat!
What is the structure of each class?
- Each module is taught live by one of the members of the Sterling Sky Dream Team™️ and is crafted to show the tactics and strategies that we have tested time and again to be effective at moving the needle when it comes to ranking better in local search and gaining more leads and conversions for Local Search and SEO clients.
- We’ll schedule delivery of the modules at your pace, although we prefer to schedule them once a week for the duration, as they can complement and build upon each other.
- Live Q&A is included during and at the end of each live training session
- Each session is recorded and the video will be made available to your team after the event
We’re offering these modules in packages of 12 sessions for $10,000, 6 sessions for $7,500, or 1 session for $1,500. The best deal to be had is to schedule 12 training modules at once. A savings of $8,000 over buying them separately. We’re building a waiting list right now, so don’t delay contacting us for more information by completing the form below
Sterling Sky’s Local Search Training series blew away all expectations and has fundamentally improved our ability to be more strategic with clients and partners. Joy, Colan, and the rest of the team have created an incredible series of presentations covering all aspects of local search and crafted to be suitable for all experience levels as well. Whether you have been in the local search space for six months or 15 years, this is highly recommended if you are looking to quickly up-level your local search knowledge.
Adam Dorfman, Director of Product Growth