This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for Localu.org. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
- Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
- We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Video: Last Week in Local for Week Ending September 20, 2021
Join Mike and Carrie as they discuss wins and upsets in the world of local SEO – from Walmart’s newfound online momentum, Google’s newest SERP changes that are frustrating the auto industry, and news about our recent AND upcoming LocalU Advanced events! This is an action-packed episode giving you a…Listen
Video: Last Week in Local for Week Ending September 13, 2021
Join Mike and Carrie as they discuss Colorado’s transportation officials’ big blunder, free tools for checking Google SERP title tag changes, a secret LocalU Advanced discount, all things GMB, and much more! Last Week in Local is a look back at the interesting and important articles from the previous…Listen
Video: Last Week in Local for Week Ending September 3, 2021
We recorded early so Mike and Carrie could enjoy the 3-day weekend. Happy Labor Day! Join Mike and Carrie as they discuss how to combat Google title tag re-writes, keyword research for local search, how writing bad reviews can backfire, another fantastic LocalU Advanced (don’t worry if you missed…Listen
Video: Last Week in Local for Week Ending August 30, 2021Join Mike and Carrie as they discuss what's new at Apple Maps, how to do keyword research that will convert, tomorrow's LocalU Advanced, and much more! Last Week in... Listen
Video: Last Week in Local for Week Ending August 23, 2021Join Mike and Carrie as they discuss what's new at Google and Amazon, how to win in local search, and so much more! Last Week in Local is your... Listen
Video: Last Week in Local for Week Ending August 16, 2021
Join Mike and Carrie as they discuss what’s new at Google, how to handle negative reviews, SEC rule changes for financial advisors and online reviews, and so much more! Last Week in Local is your one-stop source for all of the interesting and important articles from the previous week….Listen