Join Mike, Mary, and Carrie with insights on Amazon & corporate expectations, conversion points on website content, link to google in featured snippets, why you should still be building some citations & much more!
On a side note – this is our official 150th Episode! Mike was only off on his guess by a smidge!
Thanks for hanging out with us for 150 weeks of local search & SEO updates!
Last Week in Local is a look back at the interesting and important articles from the previous week. It covers critical industry trends, interesting local news, and tactical insights for anyone interested in Local Search.
- Amazon’s Ruthless Efficiencies – Mike Blumenthal – NearMedia.co
- [Carrie] California appeals court finds Amazon responsible for third party sellers’ products – The Verge.com
- Andrew Shotland on LinkedIn: #andrewshotland #SEO #localseoguide
- Case study: More content is not always better for ranking in Google – Joy Hawkins – SearchEngineLand.com
- WordPress Saves Creative Commons Search Engine From Shutting Down – SearchEngineLand.com
- Beautiful Free Images & Pictures – Unsplash.com
- Do Google My Business Identity Attributes Impact Ranking? SterlingSky.ca – Colan Nielsen – SterlingSky.ca
- Pet Retailer [Case Study] – RioSEO
- Title Tags Are The On Page Ranking Signal – Are Yours Optimized? – Darren Shaw – Whitespark.ca
- Do Citations Still Matter for Local SEO? – Darren Shaw – Whitespark.ca
- Supply Chain Disruption Can Become Opportunity for Small Businesses – TheBalanceSMB.com
- Google Adding Links To Featured Snippets That Lead Back To Google – Barry Schwartz, SERoundtable.com
- Video: Last Week in Local for Week Ending June 13, 2022 - June 13, 2022
- 10 Reasons You Need To Attend LocalU Advanced – Denver 2022 - June 9, 2022
- Video: Last Week in Local for Week Ending January 4, 2022 - January 4, 2022