Join Carrie and Mike as they discuss the last week in Local SEO, including what’s new at Google, how to write meta descriptions, the small business summit, LocalU Advanced Virtual, and more!
Last Week in Local is a look back at the interesting and important articles from the previous week. It is 20-30 minutes long and covers critical industry trends, interesting local news, and tactical insights for anyone interested in Local Search.
- A rural Minnesota self serve grocery store could be a model for other food deserts
- Amazon Warehousing & Distribution is company’s latest foray into logistics
- Small Business Summit
- How to Write Meta Descriptions | Google Search Central | Documentation | Google Developers
- New Product Guidelines for Local Businesses – Stefan Somborac on Twitter
- Guidelines for representing your business on Google – Google Business Profile Help
- The helpful content update is going to cause so much confusion
- Google testing Review Attribute Content – Colan Nielsen on Twitter
- PSA: Google Posts Rejections – Mike Blumenthal on Twitter
- Google’s Cloud Vision Nannny Bot – Mike Blumenthal on Twitter
- Google fixes from names on Messages – Colan Nielsen on Twitter
- Wondering if your business is eligible for a Google Business Profile? – shared by Stefan Somborac on Twitter
- https://localu.org/nov2 – tickets just $125, scholarships available