Join Mike and Carrie as they discuss the last week in Local SEO, including what’s new at Google, LocalU on-demand video sale, top SEO tools, new Google Maps sidebar navigation, and more!
Last Week in Local is a look back at the interesting and important articles from the previous week. It is 20-30 minutes long and covers critical industry trends, interesting local news, and tactical insights for anyone interested in Local Search.
🎙️ Subscribe to the Podcast
🎥 Subscribe to our YouTube Channel
📧 Subscribe to the LocalU/Sterling Sky Newsletter
💬 Join the LocalU Premium Forums
- A Guide: Why Are My Reviews Missing on Google?
- API endpoint update from Google
- How to Get Zocdoc off Your Google Business Profile
- Google Maps Tests New Sidebar Navigation
- Does the Length of a Google Review Matter?
- Buy LocalU Event Videos – Local University
- Brodie Clark on Twitter: “The past year was a big one for development of tools to help us do a better job at SEO. I tested out a ton of new SEO tools. Here’s my top 10 (both free & paid) to use in 2023
- Gary Llyes – 60% of the internet is duplicate – Google Search Central Live in Singapore via Barry Schwartz on SERoundtable
- First time seeing messaging after making edits to a GBP where Google tells you down to the minute how long until your edit is reviewed. – Colan Nielsen – Twitter
Tip of the week – What’s the 1 thing we covered that you should read if your time is limited?
A Guide: Why Are My Reviews Missing on Google? – Mike Blumenthal – NearMedia.co