Join Mike and Carrie as they discuss the last week in Local SEO, including what’s new at Google, the LocalU Black Friday sale, more GBP NMX changes, the impact of local reviews on consumer behavior from Moz, and more!
Last Week in Local is a look back at the interesting and important articles from the previous week. It is 20-30 minutes long and covers critical industry trends, interesting local news, and tactical insights for anyone interested in Local Search.
- Ep 90: Google Review Bug Saga, Impact of Local Business Reviews, Google’s Misguided Store Finder
- Joy Hawkins on Twitter
- Google Search Console Goes Adds Shopping & Merchant Features
- Stefan Somborac on Twitter- Google Autogenerates Ads from Point Inventory
- Manage Local Inventory Ads through Pointy – Google Business Profile Help
- Christina LeVasseur (Brodzky) – Hotel Attributes now show % of positive & Negative sentiment on Twitter
- Google now lets you search for restaurants by dish as Maps adds ‘fast charge’ EV station filter
- Claire Carlile – NMX now allows for Image cropping in Posts on Twitter
- Announcing: The Impact of Local Business Reviews on Consumer Behavior | SEO Industry Report – Moz & Miriam Ellis
- Is Google Looking for Diversity in Reviews? – Joy Hawkins via Sterling Sky
- LocalU Black Friday Sale – 25% off All OnDemand Videos back to March of 2020 – through 11/29
- Beware Of Fake Ownership Requests From Google Business Profiles – Ben Fisher via LSF
- Google Business Profiles “Showing The World Cup” Attribute – Barry Schwartz via SERoundtable
- Your Google Searches Are Quietly Evolving. Here’s What’s Next