Mike and Carrie discuss the last week in local search, including the upcoming LocalU Advanced event in Denver, how to strategize your local SEO audit, Walmart’s drone deliveries, what’s new at Google, and more!
Last Week in Local is a look back at the interesting and important articles from the previous week. It is 20-30 minutes long and covers critical industry trends, interesting local news, and tactical insights for anyone interested in Local Search.
🎙️ Subscribe to the Podcast
🎥 Subscribe to our YouTube Channel
📧 Subscribe to the LocalU/Sterling Sky Newsletter
💬 Join the LocalU Premium Forums
- Walmart does drones deliveries ahead of Amazon while gig deliveries are failing
- Glenn Gabe on Twitter – Apple Search Engine On the Horizon?
- Does ‘Multisearch Near Me’ Signal a Visual Search Future?
- Joy Hawkins on Twitter – Justifications on Google Maps Mobile
- Google releases May 2022 broad core update
- Aleyda Solis on Twitter – broad core update recovery flow chart
- 23 Million Internal Links – A Google SEO Case Study
- How to Strategize Your Local SEO Audit – Our own @ownyourserp along with Ben Fisher and Steve Wiideman
- When Amazon Drones Crashed, the Company Told the FAA to Go Fly a Kite
- LocalU Advanced Agenda – Denver July 28, 2022