Mike and Carrie discuss what’s new in the world of local search, including the upcoming (in person!) LocalU Advanced event in Denver this summer, what to do when your Google Business Page rankings drop, multisearch, Amazon’s unlikely new delivery partners, what’s new at Google, and more!
Due to a complication with the video feed, this week’s episode is audio only. We look forward to seeing Mike and Carrie as they discuss the Last Week in Local again on Monday, May 23!
Last Week in Local is a look back at the interesting and important articles from the previous week. It is 20-30 minutes long and covers critical industry trends, interesting local news, and tactical insights for anyone interested in Local Search.
- Amazon’s surprising new delivery partners: Rural mom-and-pop shops
- DC Restaurants Turn A Profit With No Tips & Higher Salaries
- Four Years Ago, This Chick-Fil-A Started Paying $17 An Hour. It Transformed the Business. — Entrepreneur
- Google Throws More Reviews into the Filter Van
- Hotel Place Topics now showing Thumbs Up/Down (Twitter)
- 5 Things to Check When Your Google Business Profile Rankings Drop – Sterling Sky Inc
- Google I/O 2022: Multisearch to Gain Local Information, Powerful Scene Exploration Feature Teased | Technology News
- Related: Multisearch & Lens + Near Me
- LocalU advanced tickets at https:/localu.org/den22
- Pre agenda pricing expires 5/24 at midnight