Mike and Carrie discuss the last week in Local SEO, including a variety of new features in Google Maps, Joe Hall’s new free SEO keyword tool, LocalU Advanced Denver, a suspicious Starbucks closure, and more!
Last Week in Local is a look back at the interesting and important articles from the previous week. It is 20-30 minutes long and covers critical industry trends, interesting local news, and tactical insights for anyone interested in Local Search.
- 76 Fake Charities Shared a Mailbox. The I.R.S. Approved Them All.
- A New York Starbucks abruptly closed – was it retaliation for a union drive?
- Google Maps adds new store location feature, Locator Plus, Reserve with Google integration, new analytics and more
- Google Adds Pros & Cons To Search Result Snippets
- Google Auto-Selects Background Colors For Search Result Snippet Images
- Google Maps Tests New Local Panel With Images At Top & Tabs For Reviews
- Celeste Gonzalez – Find business by review carousel test
- 21 Local SEO Moves & Situations I Have Never Seen a Business Penalized for
- Free SEO Keyword Tool – Term Suggest by Joe Hall
- LocalU Permanent Early Bird Pricing – Localu.org/den22
- LocalU Launched My Career and Changed My Life – Darren Shaw on LocalU