Join Carrie and Mike as they discuss the last week in Local SEO, including what’s new at Google, Local SEO takeaways from MozCon, rampant SPAM in LSAs, the aircam.ai photo checker, our upcoming LocalU Advanced Denver event, and more!
Last Week in Local is a look back at the interesting and important articles from the previous week. It is 20-30 minutes long and covers critical industry trends, interesting local news, and tactical insights for anyone interested in Local Search.
🎙️ Subscribe to the Podcast
🎥 Subscribe to our YouTube Channel
📧 Subscribe to the LocalU/Sterling Sky Newsletter
💬 Join the LocalU Premium Forums
🎟️Get LocalU Tickets
- OpenAI expands access to DALL-E 2, its powerful image-generating AI system
- Ep 74: Amazon & Google pander to the FTC, American Privacy Act: Opt-In/Out Battle, Instagram goes local
- Construction worker wearing a high-vis vest with an ad for a personal injury lawyer
- Outstanding Local SEO Takeaways from MozCon 2022
- Local Landing Page Checklist
- The Rising Importance Of Images In Google Search
- Aircam.ai • AI Powered Photo Checker
- Stefan Somborac Messaging FAQ on Twitter
- How to read & reply to messages from your Business Profile – iPhone & iPad – Google Business Profile Help
- Google Tests “Reviews Aren’t Verified” Label
- Spam in LSAs is rampant – Google doesn’t seem to care?
- PAA Back to normal levels – Google has never said why or admitted an issue. Via Rank Ranger on Twitter
- Visitor update tab is seen in the wild (Posts) – via @caseyABryan on Twitter. I cannot replicate
- LocalU Tickets & Sponsors