Join Carrie and guest host Erin as they discuss the last week in Local SEO, including changes at Google and Twitter, the importance of website usability and content structure, our upcoming LocalU Advanced Denver event, and more!
Last Week in Local is a look back at the interesting and important articles from the previous week. It is 20-30 minutes long and covers critical industry trends, interesting local news, and tactical insights for anyone interested in Local Search.
- Google – GMB App Dead
- Twitter Rolls Out Ability to “Unmention”
- Why Having A User-First Approach To SEO Is Important – Jesse McDonald
- Google Indexing Problems – Barry Schwartz
- Content Consolidation Can Improve SEO – Dan Taylor
- Google Discover Stories With TikTok, Facebook, YouTube For Destination Queries
- Google Taking Action On Recent One-Star Review Scams & Blackmail Threats
- LocalU Tickets & Sponsors