Join Mike and Carrie as they discuss the last week in Local SEO, LIVE in the new year! They’re talking about what’s new at Google, new dental vertical available on LSA, tips for getting help on the Google Business Profile Community forum, additional ChatGPT updates, and so much more!
Last Week in Local is a look back at the interesting and important articles from the previous week. It is 20-30 minutes long and covers critical industry trends, interesting local news, and tactical insights for anyone interested in Local Search.
🎙️ Subscribe to the Podcast
🎥 Subscribe to our YouTube Channel
📧 Subscribe to the LocalU/Sterling Sky Newsletter
💬 Join the LocalU Premium Forums
- Google Image Rejecttions for new location
- Research showng increase in revenue due to local presence
- Google Search Research Paper Says SEO Practices Tends To Be Very Low Quality
- AI Search Snippets, Yelp Effect
- Google’s John Mueller On Using AI & ChatGPT For Title Tag Ideas
- Some Cool SEO Uses For GPT3 Chat
- Using ChatGPT to brainstorm business names
- New Local Pack interface surfaces image pop-ups
- Macy’s closing more stores in 2023. See the list. Via Axios
- 🎯 Getting Help on the GBP Help Community Forum– Joy Hawkins via Youtube
- Dental Vertical Now Available on Local Service Ads (LSAs) – matt casady – LocalU/Sterling Sky
- Artem Klimkin – ChatGPT linkbuilding use – PHP for Calculators
- GA4 Survey Results – Informal poll of 307 people who are probably marketers 🙂
Tip of the week – What’s the 1 thing we covered that you should read if your time is limited?
- What is the Effect of Leaving Photos with Google Reviews – Joy Hawkins – Sterling Sky