Join Mike, Mary, and Carrie as they discuss the news in the first week of the new year!
Last Week in Local is a look back at the interesting and important articles from the previous week. It is 20-30 minutes long and covers critical industry trends, interesting local news, and tactical insights for anyone interested in Local Search.
- Insecure wheels: Police turn to car data to destroy suspects’ alibis
- Jason Goldberg on Amazon use of AR – Twitter
- How people decide what to buy lies in the ‘messy middle’ of the purchase journey
- Google launches Question Hub for US publishers
- Google Question Hub Is Open & It’s A Great Way To Find Content Ideas
- What Is The Value To Google My Business Followers?
- What to Do If Google Auto-Updates Your Google My Business Info and Gets It Wrong
- – Moz.com
- – OrbitMedia.com
- Amy Toman noticed a new “Boarding” Tab on the GMB for one of her dog/pet sitting clients – via Twitter
- Joy made the Moz Top 25 articles for 2020 list! Miriam Ellis, too!
- GMB Testing “Services Justifications” by Colan Nielsen at LocalU
- How do I change my Google My Business logo? – Ben Fisher via LocalU
- 2 New Banking Categories added to GMB in December – Are you following Joy’s changes list?
- Last Week in Local for 2020 – we published 52 episodes, 1656 minutes of content, and had 23,510 podcast downloads!
- How To Turn Off GMB Business Messaging Notifications on iPhone or Android - August 20, 2021
- Video: Last Week in Local for Week Ending August 2, 2021 - August 2, 2021
- Video: Last Week in Local for July 6, 2021 - July 6, 2021