Join Mike and Carrie as they discuss the last week in Local SEO, LIVE in the new year! They’re talking about what’s new at Google, how to plan your marketing for success in 2023, the benefits of leaving photos with Google reviews, leveraging ChatGPT for SEO, and more!
Last Week in Local is a look back at the interesting and important articles from the previous week. It is 20-30 minutes long and covers critical industry trends, interesting local news, and tactical insights for anyone interested in Local Search.
🎙️ Subscribe to the Podcast
🎥 Subscribe to our YouTube Channel
📧 Subscribe to the LocalU/Sterling Sky Newsletter
💬 Join the LocalU Premium Forums
- Amazon begins drone deliveries in California and Texas
- Grubhub used every trick in the book to manipulate customers in DC and is paying
- Her Child’s Naked Dance Killed Her Google Account. New Appeals Path Restored It.
- AG Ferguson files lawsuit against Seattle-based plastic surgery clinic for bribing, threatening patients to falsely inflate its online ratings | Washington State
- Using YouTube to Pull More Freight for Your Local SEO
- ChatGPT for SEO: 20 Ways to Leverage ChatGPT in your SEO Activities – International SEO Consultant, Author & Speaker
- Paraphrasing tool to rewrite AI content
- Ep. 94: Barry Schwartz Talks All Things Google – UI, Algorithms and AI Spam
- Ongoing Report: Google Search Console Not Tracking All Local Pack Clicks
- Marketing Tips For A Successful 2023 – Local University
- Local Search in 2023: Must-Know and Must-Do Tactics 1/12 1pm ET
- Is This Google’s Helpful Content Algorithm? – Roger Montti
Tip of the week – What’s the 1 thing we covered that you should read if your time is limited?
- What is the Effect of Leaving Photos with Google Reviews – Joy Hawkins – Sterling Sky