Join Mike and Carrie as they discuss the last week in Local SEO, LIVE in the new year! They’re talking about what’s new at Google: new reserve with Google feature for restaurants (wait times), GBP posts insights are depreciated, how to get a place label on Google maps, Apple Business Connect, Rising Stars in SEO 2023, and so much more!
Last Week in Local is a look back at the interesting and important articles from the previous week. It is 20-30 minutes long and covers critical industry trends, interesting local news, and tactical insights for anyone interested in Local Search.
- The new Apple Business Center features & implications
- Introducing Apple Business Connect
- Rising Stars of Local SEO 2023
- Your Multi-Location Local SEO Solution | GBP Software
- How To Make Local Service Pages More Helpful (And Less Mundane)
- How to Repair and Improve Local Business Reputation via Google Star Ratings and Reviews
- Arbitrage in Google’s Local Services Ads: What you need to knowCase study: Are indented search results on Google actually hurting your business?
- New reserve with google Feature for Restaurants: Wait Times on Twitter
- How to write an optimized content brief Andy Chadwick – KeywordInsights.ai
- GBP Posts Insights are Deprecated
- GBP Support is a Bot – I think – also Image Upload for Posts/Update is broken (is it fixed yet?) – Via Tim Capper on Twitter
- How do you get a place label on Google Maps? Joy Hawkins via YouTube
- Join us for LocalU Dallas on April 26th, 2023
Tip of the week – What’s the 1 thing we covered that you should read if your time is limited?