Join Mike and Carrie as they discuss Colorado’s transportation officials’ big blunder, free tools for checking Google SERP title tag changes, a secret LocalU Advanced discount, all things GMB, and much more!
Last Week in Local is a look back at the interesting and important articles from the previous week. It is 20-30 minutes long and covers critical industry trends, interesting local news, and tactical insights for anyone interested in Local Search.
🎙️ Subscribe to the Podcast
🎥 Subscribe to our YouTube Channel
📧 Subscribe to the LocalU/Sterling Sky Newsletter
🎟️ Get your tickets to LocalU Advanced on August 31
💬 Join the LocalU Premium Forums
- Colorado Transportation Officials Asked Navigation App Providers To Plant False Information. Worse, The Providers Complied.
- Amazon to Open Drive-Thru Grocery Store in Florida?
- Four FREE SEO tools to check for title changes in Google SERP
- You Can Add Google Posts Directly From Google Search
- 3 Little Known Facts About the Google My Business Cover Photo
- A Guide to Google My Business Posts – Everything You Need to Know – Claire Carlile – BrightLocal.com
- GMB Has Deprecated the Site Manager Role. All site managers will be converted to “manager” level.
- LocalU Advanced August 31 On Demand – LocalU Aug 31 now available on demand – just $125 – promo code LWIL for a secret discount!
- 📹Video: Last Week in Local for Week Ending September 27, 2022 - September 27, 2022
- 📹 Video: Last Week in Local for Week Ending September 19, 2022 - September 19, 2022
- 📹 Video: Last Week in Local for Week Ending September 12, 2022 - September 12, 2022