Mike and Carrie discuss setting yourself up for SEO success in 2022, Walmart joins the ranks of retail delivery services, Dallas denies droves of Dollar Stores, more Knowledge Panel updates for colleges and universities the upcoming LocalU Advanced on April 5th, and much more!
Last Week in Local is a look back at the interesting and important articles from the previous week. It is 20-30 minutes long and covers critical industry trends, interesting local news, and tactical insights for anyone interested in Local Search.
- Deliveroo, Probing Restaurant-Delivery Snags, Plans to Open Own Eatery
- Walmart to bring in-home delivery to 30M US households this year
- 22 Smart Google SEO Tips for 2022
- 15 Newsletter Growth Tips: From +1K to 17K Subs in 2 Yrs w/ #SEOFOMO
- 2022 Local SEO Success: The Year of Everywhere
- Dallas Residents Push Back Against Unchecked Spread of Dollar Stores – DW – Dollar Stores EVERYWHERE – but Dallas Residents are pushing back…
- Major Updates to Google Knowledge Panels for Colleges & Universities – Brandon Schmidt – LocalU.org
- Core Web Vitals are NOT more important than Links and Content – Right? – Joe Hall via Twitter
- Unhappy Customer? Try These 14 Strategies To Make It Right – Forbes.com
- Omicron forces crippling closures for small businesses – NBCNews
- First-dose vaccinations quadruple in Quebec ahead of restrictions at liquor and cannabis stores | CTV News – CTV News in Canada
- Video: Last Week in Local for Week Ending January 24, 2022 - January 24, 2022
- Video: Last Week in Local for Week Ending January 17, 2022 - January 18, 2022
- Video: Last Week in Local for Week Ending January 10, 2022 - January 10, 2022