Join Mike and Carrie as they discuss what’s new at Google, how to handle negative reviews, SEC rule changes for financial advisors and online reviews, and so much more!
Last Week in Local is your one-stop source for all of the interesting and important articles from the previous week. It covers critical industry trends, interesting local news, and tactical insights for anyone interested in Local Search.
- Local food delivery companies say Google devastated their business – FastCompany.com
- 15 tips for getting the most out of Google Trends – Blog.Google.com
- Exciting news: Yoast joins Newfold Digital – Yoast.com
- Does Moving Your Business Impact Rankings? – SterlingSky.ca
- Google adds author URL property to uniquely identify authors of articles – SearchEngineLand.com
- Google My Business ‘Photo Updates’: A New Way to Get Customer Pics – Claire Carlile, BrightLocal.com
- Google Testing Review Count from Independent Sites – Spotted by Brandon Schmidt of YDOP via Twitter
- Wendy’s To Open 700 Delivery-Only Locations In The Next Five Years – Pymnts.com
- 5 Local Business Marketing Takeaways from MozCon Virtual 2021 – Miriam Ellis – Moz.com
- How to Respond To Negative Reviews – Crystal Horton – BrightLocal.com
- How to Blur Your House Photo on Google Maps – Bill Hartzer
- SEC Rule Change for Financial Advisors: Are Google and Yelp Allowed? – Google Clarifies to Colan Nielsen & Reported in LSF