Join Mike, Mary & Carrie as they discuss the latest in local SEO news. Be sure to stick with us until the end when we take a deep dive into review summaries, places labels, and some new tactical options you may have.
Last Week in Local is a look back at the interesting and important articles from the previous week. It is 20-30 minutes long and covers critical industry trends, interesting local news, and tactical insights for anyone interested in Local Search.
- New playbook for COVID-19 protection emerges after year of study, missteps — The Wall Street Journal
- Apple illustrates privacy issues on Data Privacy Day – AppleInsider.com
- Making Twitter a better home for writers – https://blog.twitter.com
- HD Media Files First of Its Kind Antitrust Lawsuit Against Google and Facebook – Editor & Publisher.com
- Local SEO Checklist Tool – The Team at Whitespark.ca
- 9 SEO Experts on 2020’s Impact and SEO Priorities for 2021, Part One – Wellspring Digital
- Learning to Speak the Language of Your Clients with Kim Doughty – – ByTraject with Garrett Sussman
- Local Quizness – Quiz of the Year 2020! – BrightLocal
- Update to GMB Insights – by Colan Nielsen of Sterling Sky
- First GMBChat hosted by Sterling Sky & LocalU – join us on twitter on Feb 9 at 11am EST! DM us your questions ahead of time!
- Webinar Alert:
Local SEO: Which Google My Business Tactics and Tools Drive Customers? Mike, Joy, Jason Barnard & Greg Sterling at SEMRush
- Local SEO with Paige Hobart, Shelly Fagin, Joy Hawkins, Jason Barnard & Greg Gifford – March 23 at 1:00 Eastern for Joy’s session –
- Get your tickets for LocalU Advanced – April 7, 2021 – All new content! Scholarships available – speakers & agenda TBA!
- Google Review Summaries: What’s New & Different – GatherUp.com
- Video: Obtaining a Personal Brand Panel – A Discussion with Jason Barnard - June 7, 2021
- Video: Last Week in Local for Week Ending June 7, 2021 - June 7, 2021
- Video: Last Week in Local for the Week Ending June 1, 2021 - June 1, 2021