This week Erin Jones of Sterling Sky joins us to talk about her most recent LocalU advanced presentation all around the convergence of Local, Social, & Brand Voice. Mike and Mary discuss the Facebook/Apple privacy conflict. Local SEO in 2021 & more!
If you’re interested in watching Erin’s session and all of the LocalU sessions on demand – you can purchase access to all the videos from the day for just $125
Last Week in Local is a look back at the interesting and important articles from the previous week. It is 20-30 minutes long and covers critical industry trends, interesting local news, and tactical insights for anyone interested in Local Search.
- Mastercard SpendingPulse: U.S. Retail Sales* Grew 3.0% This Holiday Season
- 2020’s Retail Wipeouts Warn of Permanent Pain
- Olean Center Mall sold to Rochester developer
- Apple Wins a patent that supports the rumor they’re developing their own Search Engine that could replace Google
- Facebook Managers Trash Their Own Ad Targeting in Unsealed Remarks
- [Quiz Result] Can a Food Truck Have a GMB Listing If They Don’t Have a Permanent Location?
- – Moz.com
- – Orbit Media Studios
- How To Turn Off GMB Business Messaging Notifications on iPhone or Android - August 20, 2021
- Video: Last Week in Local for Week Ending August 2, 2021 - August 2, 2021
- Video: Last Week in Local for July 6, 2021 - July 6, 2021