Mike and Carrie bring you the top news from the past week in local search, including what to do if your GMB posts keep getting rejected, what’s new with Core Web Vitals and how it might be affecting your GBP landing pages, and of course, all the latest and greatest news about Google Business Profiles and how you can use them to benefit your brand.
Last Week in Local is a look back at the interesting and important articles from the previous week. It is 20-30 minutes long and covers critical industry trends, interesting local news, and tactical insights for anyone interested in Local Search.
- Core Web Vitals Impact on Google Business Profile Landing Pages
- Core Web Vitals: No impact on Local ranking: Why is that?
- Mike Blumenthal: Appointment link in GBP is back with a new modal l on Twitter
- Stefan Somborac: New Order Metric from GMB Insights
- Changes to your Insights data – Google Business Profile Help
- Why Are My Google Business Profile Posts Getting Rejected? – Sterling Sky Inc – Joy Hawkins – Sterling Sky
- Local Pack Update Allows Searchers to Interact with the Featured Map – Whitespark – Allie Margeson – Whitespark
- LocalU Advanced April 5 – $99 tix – https://localu.org/apr5
- Video: Last Week in Local for Week Ending May 16, 2022 - May 16, 2022
- Video: Last Week in Local for Week Ending May 9, 2022 - May 9, 2022
- Video: Last Week in Local for Week Ending May 2, 2022 - May 2, 2022