Carrie and Mike bring you the top news from the past week in local search, including what you need to know about updates from customers on Google Maps, a BBB scam, Yelp’s Q4 letter to shareholders, how to track calls from ads in the 3 Pack, LocalU agenda information, and more!
Last Week in Local is a look back at the interesting and important articles from the previous week. It is 20-30 minutes long and covers critical industry trends, interesting local news, and tactical insights for anyone interested in Local Search.
- Near Media : The FTC *& Reviews, the Cliff Notes on Twitter
- Google Automates SMB Emails to Congress to Plead Antitrust Case
- Getting Google My Business Support
- How to Track Calls from Ads in the 3-Pack – Google Ads Help – Sterling Sky Inc
- Lily Ray Google now sends alerts when you sit down to eat at a restaurant saying “Are you at X restaurant? View the menu” Twitter
- What You Need to Know about Updates from Customers on Google Maps – Joy Hawkins – Local University
- BBB Scam Alert: Don’t let scammers steal your Google Business Profile! – BBB
- Google Local Pack With Double Ad Placement – A Bug? Barry Schwartz – SERoundtable
- Agenda Published for LocalU Advanced! Come check it out!
- 📹Video: Last Week in Local for Week Ending September 27, 2022 - September 27, 2022
- 📹 Video: Last Week in Local for Week Ending September 19, 2022 - September 19, 2022
- 📹 Video: Last Week in Local for Week Ending September 12, 2022 - September 12, 2022