Welcome back to Last Week in Local for the week ending December 7, 2020 – This year has gone in a combination of extremely slow and incredibly fast – all at the same time!
This week we’re joined by David Mihm of Tidings.com! David talks Local Search News and we discuss his case study presentation from LocalU Advanced last month. If you’re interested in watching the event on demand – you can purchase access to all the videos from the day for just $125
Last Week in Local is a look back at the interesting and important articles from the previous week. It is 20-30 minutes long and covers critical industry trends, interesting local news, and tactical insights for anyone interested in Local Search.
- New ways to connect with and understand your customers
- Google Maps Improves Messaging & Performance Insights Reports
- Google Page Experience Update Ranking Factor Will Apply To Mobile Search Only
- Next-Level Google Maps Spam-Squashing Moves
- New Google My Business Categories – New, Deleted, and Updated Categories