Welcome back to Last Week in Local for the week ending December 14, 2020. Today we’re joined by Greg Gifford of Search Lab to talk about his LocalU presentation on Power BI – AND the reason why he built a dashboard to measure internal churn. It’s a stellar conversation about understanding why your business is retaining or losing contracts!
If you’re interested in watching Greg’s session and all of the LocalU sessions on demand – you can purchase access to all the videos from the day for just $125
Last Week in Local is a look back at the interesting and important articles from the previous week. It is 20-30 minutes long and covers critical industry trends, interesting local news, and tactical insights for anyone interested in Local Search.
Get Greg’s PowerBI Template here: bit.ly/giff-power-bi
- Bill introduced to strip Section 230 protections from the internet
- Molson CEO Says Drinking at Bars Might Never Recover Post Covid
- The future of shopping: 3 trends to watch
- Are Local Services Ads Stealing Clicks from Google My Business? A Case Study of 110 Listings
- Google Maps Showing Web Results – Local University
- – Search EngineLand.com
- – TheVerge.com
- – Moz.com