Join Carrie and Mike as they discuss the last week in Local SEO, including what’s new at Google, getting reviews that include photos, broken search, and more!
Last Week in Local is a look back at the interesting and important articles from the previous week. It is 20-30 minutes long and covers critical industry trends, interesting local news, and tactical insights for anyone interested in Local Search.
- Get Same-Day Delivery from your favorite retail stores
- Location Spotlight launches globally, plus more tools for professionals
- How To Get More Reviews That Include Photos
- Local Pack Headers: Curious, Overlooked Clues to the Mind of Google
- New Google Search Dashboard Layout
- Google adding recency stamps to images in Google Maps – Mike Blumenthal on Twitter
- Lots of Google Posts removed – Joy Hawkins on Twitter
- Google updates Business Profile posts spam policies
- LSA duplicate problem: AdsLiaison on Twitter –
- Google Search Is Very Broken Now: Outages, Indexing Issues, Pages Missing & More – via Barry Schwartz at SERoundtable
- 6 Key Takeaways From LocalU Advanced Denver – via RioSEO
- Google’s Local Services Ads platform has a problem with spam via Len Raliegh at Search Engine Land