Join Carrie and Mike as they discuss the last week in Local SEO, including what’s new at Google, how to craft a click-worthy Google Business Profile post, what kind of data your car is collecting on you (and who they’re sharing it with), Tim Horton’s freebies amidst lawsuits, and more!
Last Week in Local is a look back at the interesting and important articles from the previous week. It is 20-30 minutes long and covers critical industry trends, interesting local news, and tactical insights for anyone interested in Local Search.
🎙️ Subscribe to the Podcast
🎥 Subscribe to our YouTube Channel
📧 Subscribe to the LocalU/Sterling Sky Newsletter
💬 Join the LocalU Premium Forums
- Who Is Collecting Data from Your Car?
- Tim Hortons offers free coffee to settle mobile app class action lawsuits
- Google Cuts Off Reviews for Reproductive Care Clinics
- Google search quality rater guidelines update: What has changed – Lily Ray via SEL
- New Google Business Profile in Search & Maps via Tim Capper
- How to Craft a Click-Worthy Google Business Profile Post, According to Joy Hawkins, a GBP Expert – Via Buffer (and Joy Hawkins)
- The Ultimate Goal: Be A Contact On Your Customer’s Phone – New Feature – add your number to your client’s contact list.