Mike and Carrie discuss what’s new in the world of local search, including top local SEO tips from the experts, the visual future of local search, Google Analytics, upcoming changes to brand accounts and more!
Last Week in Local is a look back at the interesting and important articles from the previous week. It is 20-30 minutes long and covers critical industry trends, interesting local news, and tactical insights for anyone interested in Local Search.
- As long-running legal feud slogs on, Lampert and Sears Holdings creditors ordered to mediation
- Greg’s SEO Presentation from Brighton SEO
- 9 Local SEO Tips From Top Experts
- The Visual Future of Local Search – Part 1
- The Visual Future of Local Search – Part 2
- Google Screened Local Results At This Business Carousel via Saad Alikhan on Twitter
- GA3 to GA4 goals import, but read the help docs first – via @rustybrick & @CharlesFarina
- Google Business Profile with Joy Hawkins | Local Search Clinic – listen to the recording from Joy Hawkins and Claire Carlile
- Upcoming changes to your Brand Accounts | Local Search Forum from the LSF – lots of discussion about what to do with tips from Krystal Taing, Joy, and a few others.