Last Updated on September 14, 2020
Last Week in Local is a look back at the interesting and important articles from the previous week. It is 20-30 minutes long and covers critical industry trends, interesting local news, and tactical insights for anyone interested in Local Search.
🎙️ Subscribe to the Podcast
📺 Subscribe to our YouTube Channel
📧 Subscribe to the LocalU/Sterling Sky Newsletter
👥 Join the LocalU Premium Forums
- Walmart to start using autonomous drones for 1-hour delivery
- How to Choose Google My Business Categories (With Cool Tools!)
- Coronavirus Related Health & Safety Attributes Launch in Google My Business – Local University
- September Local SEO Webinar Recap
- Study: How Often Google Ignores Our Meta Descriptions – Evan Hall – Portent
- Tip: If your posts are getting rejected, look to see if GMB just received products – Joy is seeing it happen quite a lot.
- Lawyer Leadgen is ramping up – 12 of top 20 results are crap on the map – Joy
- Whitespark Local Search Summit starts tomorrow – https://summit.whitespark.com