Last Week in Local is a look back at the interesting and important articles from the previous week. It is 20-30 minutes long and covers critical industry trends, interesting local news, and tactical insights for anyone interested in Local Search.
?️ Subscribe to the Podcast
? Subscribe to our YouTube Channel
? Subscribe to the LocalU/Sterling Sky Newsletter
Please join us for the last week in Local Search for the week ending July 6, 2020.
- Nordstrom tells landlords to expect just half their rent until January 2021
- Shop Small Initiative Reboot from AmericanExpress.com
- The Battle for the Last Mile: A Jilted Uber Eats Pursues Runner Up Postmates – Localogy
- Bringing free retail listings to Google Search – Google Blog
- Google Tests Local Panel Ads Again, But With No Opt Out – SERoundtable.com
- June Local SEO AMA Webinar Recap – GatherUp.com
- Have Review Attributes Fixed A Google Review Problem? – GatherUp.com
- BrightLocal Local Search Clinic with Martha van Berkel on Weds July 8 – BrightLocal.com
- Tests seen this week:
- Beginner’s Guide to jSON – Alexis Sanders – Moz.com
- Auto Dealer Google Listings are a Wreck via Darren Shaw @ Whitespark.ca