Last Updated on July 21, 2020
Last Week in Local is a look back at the interesting and important articles from the previous week. It is 20-30 minutes long and covers critical industry trends, interesting local news, and tactical insights for anyone interested in Local Search.
?️ Subscribe to the Podcast
? Subscribe to our YouTube Channel
? Subscribe to the LocalU/Sterling Sky Newsletter
Please join us for the last week in Local Search for the week ending July 13, 2020.
- – FinancialTimes.com
- Uncertain Future for Shopping Malls – NBC News
- COVID-19 turned college towns into ghost towns and businesses are struggling to survive
- Google My Business Adds Partner Links & Opt-out of Food Delivery in Dashboard – Krystal Taing, LocalU.org
- Does the URL You Link to in Google My Business Impact Ranking in the Local Pack? – Joy Hawkins – SterlingSky.ca
- Video: Last Week in Local for 11/23/2020- Amazon Pharmacy, Links – plus Craig Mount Interview - November 24, 2020
- Last Week in Local 11/16/2020 – Ghost Kitchens? To Blog or Not to Blog? Establishing Niche Experts for Local & More - November 16, 2020
- Video: Last Week in Local 11/9/20 - November 9, 2020