Last Week in Local is a look back at the interesting and important articles from the previous week. It is 20-30 minutes long and covers critical industry trends, interesting local news, and tactical insights for anyone interested in Local Search.
?️ Subscribe to the Podcast
? Subscribe to our YouTube Channel
? Subscribe to the LocalU/Sterling Sky Newsletter
Please join us for the last week in Local Search for the week ending July 13, 2020.
- – FinancialTimes.com
- Uncertain Future for Shopping Malls – NBC News
- COVID-19 turned college towns into ghost towns and businesses are struggling to survive
- Google My Business Adds Partner Links & Opt-out of Food Delivery in Dashboard – Krystal Taing, LocalU.org
- Does the URL You Link to in Google My Business Impact Ranking in the Local Pack? – Joy Hawkins – SterlingSky.ca
- How To Turn Off GMB Business Messaging Notifications on iPhone or Android - August 20, 2021
- Video: Last Week in Local for Week Ending August 2, 2021 - August 2, 2021
- Video: Last Week in Local for July 6, 2021 - July 6, 2021