Last Week in Local is a look back at the interesting and important articles from the previous week. It is 20-30 minutes long and covers critical industry trends, interesting local news, and tactical insights for anyone interested in Local Search.
?️ Subscribe to the Podcast
? Subscribe to our YouTube Channel
? Subscribe to the LocalU/Sterling Sky Newsletter
Please join us for the last week in Local Search for the week ending June 8, 2020.
- As restaurants reopen, what will eating out be like in the age of coronavirus? – The Guardian
- Survey: How Willing Are Consumers Willing To Write Reviews? GatherUp.com
- The World’s Best Bialys and Local Search’s Worst Nightmare – Robots.txt – Blumenthals.com/blog
- Google Maps Updated to Include Black Lives Matter Plaza – Blumenthals.com/blog
- Google still has a map spam problem – and a “search liaison” that doesn’t understand it – Twitter
- SEMRush caught selling content – not links (?)
- Marie Haynes interviews John Mueller – MarieHaynes.com