Last Updated on June 8, 2020
Last Week in Local is a look back at the interesting and important articles from the previous week. It is 20-30 minutes long and covers critical industry trends, interesting local news and tactical insights for anyone interested in Local Search.
?️ Subscribe to the Podcast
? Subscribe to our YouTube Channel
? Subscribe to the LocalU/Sterling Sky Newsletter
Please join us for the last week in Local Search for the week ending June 1, 2020.
Don’t Forget To Get Your Ticket to LocalU Advanced – June 3, 2020 – Tickets just $99 – 10% off with LWIL10 promo code. Full scholarships available!
- ‘Rammed it through’: Trump’s Twitter order riles staffers and tech reformers
- La Colombe is reopening coffee shops with acrylic panels for social distancing
- Retailers are calling curbside pickup a pandemic era success, and it’s a sign they won’t abandon brick-and-mortar stores anytime soon
- GMB Insights Reveal Pandemic Search Trends for Multi-Location Brands
- The Google Page Experience Update: User experience to become a Google ranking factor
- How Search Engines Shape Gaze Patterns During Information Seeking
- Google Testing Top Rated Labels in the Local Pack – Local University
- Google Knowledge Panel Issue Impacting Department Listings – Local University
- This Is What The CDC Wants Offices To Look Like When They Reopen
- Welcome Back to the Office. Your Every Move Will Be Watched.
- Local SEO Tools & Software Market Forecast 2020-2025, Latest Trends and Opportunities
- How to Track People Also Ask (PAA) Including Site-Specific PAA with MobileMoxie
- Introduction to PageRank for SEO
Special thank you to our LocalU Gold sponsor PlacesScout. They are a multi-faceted tool for examining and monitoring a variety of local SEO functions such as map rankings. Check out their GMB Radar Change which monitors and notifies you of changes to your Google Business Listing – whether it was initiated by a user or an account manager.
- Video: Last Week in Local 8/17/20 - August 17, 2020
- Google My Business Rolling Out New Direct Edit Experience - August 13, 2020
- Google Now Offering Fee Based Business Profile Enhancement to LSA Users - July 22, 2020