Last Week in Local is a look back at the interesting and important articles from the previous week. It is 20-30 minutes long and covers critical industry trends, interesting local news and tactical insights for anyone interested in Local Search.
?️ Subscribe to the Podcast
? Subscribe to our YouTube Channel
? Subscribe to the LocalU/Sterling Sky Newsletter
Please join us for the last week in Local Search for the week ending April 20, 2020.
- You Probably Need a Haircut – Step 2: Book an appointment. $18+ is worth not making any dire mistakes
- Opinion | Chef Keller: Coronavirus has devastated restaurants. Insurance companies made it worse. NBCNews.com
- Amazon slashes commission rates for program that gives publishers a cut of sales – CNBC.com
- COVID‑19 – Mobility Trends Reports – Apple
- Google Announces No New Reviews or Q&A During COVID-19 Emergency – GatherUp.com
- Google Updates GMB Listings For Car Dealers… Again – Greg Gifford – LocalU.org
- GMB Post Scheduler Free During COVID-19 – dBAPlatform.com
- Page Speed for SMB’s: Common Page Speed Issues – Niki Mosier – LocalU.org
- Tracking What Your Customers Care About – Insights Turn Into Survey Questions – Steve Hartman – GatherUp
- The Beginner’s Guide to Facebook Sponsored Posts – Akvile DeFazio – WordStream.com
- LocalU Advanced Virtual Event – June 3, 2020 – Agenda Published! Register Today!