Last Week in Local is a look back at the interesting and important articles from the previous week. It is 15-18 minutes long and covers critical industry trends, interesting local news and tactical insights for anyone interested in Local Search.
Please join us for the last week in Local Search for the week ending March 23, 2020.
- Google Announces No New Reviews or Q&A During COVID-19 Emergency
- Best Buy closing all retail stores, shifting to curbside pickup and delivery due to COVID-19
- COVID-19’s Impact on Restaurants: Insights
- How Coronavirus Is Impacting Local Search
- AJ Kohn on Twitter
- – Whitespark
- LocalU GMB Master Class only 48 hours away- those of you who listen/read are rewarded with promo code LWIL50
- Google Allowing Restaurants Add Delivery Available Or Takeout Available To Business Name – Search Engine Roundtable
- Google My Business Changes Due to COVID-19 – Joy Hawkins – LocalU.org
- How to navigate COVID-19 Crisis for small and medium-sized businesses #1 – Tony Wright – WrightIMC
- LocalU Correspondence Corner – Do I Have To Use My Full Name to Set Up A Google My Business Listing? - January 21, 2021
- Video: Last Week in Local for 1/19/2021 - January 18, 2021
- Video: Last Week in Local January 11, 2021 - January 12, 2021