Last Updated on November 2, 2020
Last Week in Local is a look back at the interesting and important articles from the previous week. It is 20-30 minutes long and covers critical industry trends, interesting local news, and tactical insights for anyone interested in Local Search.
🎙️ Subscribe to the Podcast
📺 Subscribe to our YouTube Channel
📧 Subscribe to the LocalU/Sterling Sky Newsletter
👥 Join the LocalU Premium Forums
- Grubhub Sued for Sneakily Adding 150,000 Restaurants to Platform
- Pickup Availability: Turn Proximity Into Your Most Powerful Selling Feature
- Hotel Schema Examples via Tim Capper @ OnlineOwnership.com
- Internal Linking for SEO: best practices, strategies, axioms – kevin-indig.com
- Mike Blumenthal How To Tactically Rank In Google Local & The Impact of COVID #92- Youtube.com
- Regus in US files for Chapter 11 Bankruptcy.
- GMB Suspensions are on the rise – be very careful with edits – LocalU.org
- Nextdoor: A Critical Marketing Channel- Webinar with Greg Sterling – Nov 4, 2pm ET
- GMB adds case statuses to the contact flow when you submit a “ticket” via the contact form – Ben Fisher at Steady Demand
- Speaking of Steady Demand – many thanks to Ben Fisher of Steady Demand for sponsoring 3 LocalU Scholarships!
- Video: Last Week in Local for 11/23/2020- Amazon Pharmacy, Links – plus Craig Mount Interview - November 24, 2020
- Last Week in Local 11/16/2020 – Ghost Kitchens? To Blog or Not to Blog? Establishing Niche Experts for Local & More - November 16, 2020
- Video: Last Week in Local 11/9/20 - November 9, 2020