Last Week in Local is a look back at the interesting and important articles from the previous week. It is 20-30 minutes long and covers critical industry trends, interesting local news, and tactical insights for anyone interested in Local Search.
?️ Subscribe to the Podcast
? Subscribe to our YouTube Channel
? Subscribe to the LocalU/Sterling Sky Newsletter
? Join the LocalU Premium Forums
- Grubhub Sued for Sneakily Adding 150,000 Restaurants to Platform
- Pickup Availability: Turn Proximity Into Your Most Powerful Selling Feature
- Hotel Schema Examples via Tim Capper @ OnlineOwnership.com
- Internal Linking for SEO: best practices, strategies, axioms – kevin-indig.com
- Mike Blumenthal How To Tactically Rank In Google Local & The Impact of COVID #92- Youtube.com
- Regus in US files for Chapter 11 Bankruptcy.
- GMB Suspensions are on the rise – be very careful with edits – LocalU.org
- Nextdoor: A Critical Marketing Channel- Webinar with Greg Sterling – Nov 4, 2pm ET
- GMB adds case statuses to the contact flow when you submit a “ticket” via the contact form – Ben Fisher at Steady Demand
- Speaking of Steady Demand – many thanks to Ben Fisher of Steady Demand for sponsoring 3 LocalU Scholarships!
Want more local SEO tips?
Check out our LocalU event
October 13, 2023
Toronto/Blue Mountain, ON