Last Week in Local is a look back at the interesting and important articles from the previous week. It is 20-30 minutes long and covers critical industry trends, interesting local news, and tactical insights for anyone interested in Local Search.
?️ Subscribe to the Podcast
? Subscribe to our YouTube Channel
? Subscribe to the LocalU/Sterling Sky Newsletter
? Join the LocalU Premium Forums
- Plan Your Route Privately: DuckDuckGo Now Has Driving & Walking Directions – SpreadPrivacy.com
- Google Duplex’s haircut-booking feature could help short-handed businesses – VentureBeat.com
- Looking for local appliance repair? Why you can’t always trust what you find on Google Maps | CBC News – CBC.CA
- Mike Blumenthal On Some Of The Issues With Google Maps & His History In The Space (Part One) #90 – SERoundtable.com
- Level Up Your Local SEO – A Business As Unusual Webinar – NoisyLittleMonkey.com
- How to take your GMB Listing from Basic to Brilliant – SEMRush.com
- Google is showing insanely incorrect wait times at most restaurants. – GMB Forum
- GatherUp & SterlingSky in top 3 of Best Local SEO Blogs with LocalSEOGuide taking the top spot. – BrightLocal.com
- How a tiny peanut butter company grew to $500k per month in sales – The Hustle
- The State of Local SEO: Experts Weigh in on Industry-Specific Tactics – Moz.com
- Shout out to Blake Denman at RicketyRoo and Dan Liebson of LocalSEO Guide for their generous sponsorship of a total of 10 LocalU scholarships.