Last Updated on September 28, 2020
Last Week in Local is a look back at the interesting and important articles from the previous week. It is 20-30 minutes long and covers critical industry trends, interesting local news, and tactical insights for anyone interested in Local Search.
?️ Subscribe to the Podcast
? Subscribe to our YouTube Channel
? Subscribe to the LocalU/Sterling Sky Newsletter
? Join the LocalU Premium Forums
- SearchPilot – Impact of Emojis in Meta Descriptions
- Tip from Darren Shaw on Twitter- always ask “please mention the service we performed for you” in your reviews
- GMB updates guidelines for virtual offices and SABs
- 242 Point SEO Audit Checklist for 2020 – Updated Sept 2020 | iQ SEO™
- What Should My Agency Be Charging for Local SEO? – BrightLocal
- So Long Flat Rate Lead Cost. Bidding Mode Coming to Google Local Services Ads
- LocalU Advanced Premium Forums – $64 first mo, $129 after that – private access to over 25 local search experts including Joy Hawkins, Mike Blumenthal, Mary Bowling, David Mihm, Joel Headley & More!
- LocalU Advanced Virtual – Nov 10, 2020 benefitting I Live Again Uganda.
- Video: Last Week in Local for 11/23/2020- Amazon Pharmacy, Links – plus Craig Mount Interview - November 24, 2020
- Last Week in Local 11/16/2020 – Ghost Kitchens? To Blog or Not to Blog? Establishing Niche Experts for Local & More - November 16, 2020
- Video: Last Week in Local 11/9/20 - November 9, 2020