Forum Replies Created
February 5, 2019 at 7:18 am in reply to: Going to the Source – Citation Submission and Editing #18694
I use whitespark’s citation audit and cleanup service (not their regular citation service). I don’t have any data to provide for success, but I like that WS does all the work (except when I have to call the client for a few manual phone verifications).January 17, 2019 at 12:21 pm in reply to: Connecting Instagram account to Facebook Business Page #18608
That’s exactly what I needed to know.
Thanks, Will!November 12, 2018 at 11:58 am in reply to: How to remove old Google Business View from GMB dashboard/listing #18344
That worked! I emailed the photographer and the tour is already removed.
(PS- I swear I searched TEGTLS!!!)
Mike, you’re awesome! Thanks.
Thanks! Now I need to find out if I can use Freshbooks and Quickbooks together as my accountant syncs up to my QB account.
- I send new client contract via RightSignature, which they sign and enter their CC info
- RS sends data to Stripe
- I manually setup any recurring payments in the Stripe dashboard (and have to make sure I prorate the trial period or Stripe will automatically charge the client a prorated monthly amount instead of charging on the 1st of the next month)
- If client needs to update their CC, I send them a link to enter their new payment info via RightSignature
- RS sends data to Stripe as a NEW CUSTOMER, not an existing.
- I have to manually go into Stripe, cancel the old customer account, recreate their account as a new account with the same payment subscriptions (CAN YOU SEE HOW THIS WOULD DRIVE YOU CRAZY?!?)
I’ve screwed up a few things lately that I’m too embarrassed to mention here; but it cost me $$$ and time.
Great info Mary! Thanks for helping. Hope you enjoyed your vacation!
I don’t know why they want ownership but I did warn my client that it’s not in his best interest.
I received an email from the agency stating,
I have spoken to [Client] today on the phone & he understands that we need to have an ownership no management to his Google Business page. I have explained to him that he is and will always be the primary owner, we do not take that or anything away from our clients.
At this point I don’t have much leverage- this is the last month I’ll be working wit the client.
Thanks Mike. This is exactly why I pay for membership to this forum!
Looks like it’s been resolved.
Thanks Joy and Mike!