It’s April already! How did that happen?
Joy finally broke the 300 page barrier! Status: Epic! Achievement: #Guru
March’s updates include the following:
- Added a section to show a new tool that helps you pick what categories to use in Google My Business based on what competitors are using.
- Added a way to see the city a SAB is using for their address since Google removed it from the Knowledge Panel.
- Updated the first method for finding duplicate listings at the same address as the method to do this has changed.
- Added a 5th method to find duplicate listings on Google Maps.
- Added a section to indicate what words cause posts & reviews to get filtered and a list of 42 different words that currently trigger Google’s filter & rejections on posts (will be updating this regularly).
- Added a section to clarify what business types are allowed practitioner listings and why.
- Updated the timeline of updates to include everything that’s happened so far in March.
Latest posts by Carrie Hill (see all)
- How To Turn Off GMB Business Messaging Notifications on iPhone or Android - August 20, 2021
- Video: Last Week in Local for Week Ending August 2, 2021 - August 2, 2021
- Video: Last Week in Local for July 6, 2021 - July 6, 2021