LocalU Advanced April 5, 2022 On Demand
Purchase All LocalU Advanced Sessions
Recorded April 5, 2022
We are excited to offer access to our entire 9+ hour event recorded on April 5, 2022! You will view the following presentations in their entirety - including Q&A and more - just add to the cart above and you'll be given instant access upon payment receipt!
This training is available instantly, on-demand. Consume at your own pace, rewind, replay, or just save for when you have a few minutes to spare. Our intention is to leave this up and available to you for as long as possible.
Not only do you have access to the recorded presentations - the Q&A and sponsor sessions are also available for your review.
- Win Customers with Local Content: 9 Tips – Charli Hunt, Proof Content
- Lessons Learned from Disputing 1000 Fake Reviews – Curtis Boyd, The Transparency Company
- Work Smarter, Not Harder with Practical GDS Uses – Amanda Jordan, Rickety Roo
- The State of Spam Fighting: What We Learned From Analyzing 5,306 Listings in 16 Industries – Joy Hawkins, Sterling Sky
- How Local Businesses Can Leverage LinkedIn to Drive An Avalanche of Leads & Sales – Matthew Hunt, Automation Wolf
- Into the Unknown – Building Content without First-Party Data – Noah Learner, Two Octobers
- Panel- Vicinity Update - Impact & Recovery Yan Gilbert & Colan Nielsen, Sterling Sky
- How Much Am I Going To Get & How Fast? The Thankless Art of SEO Forecasting – Andrew Shotland, Local SEO Guide
- The FTC & the Shifting Sands of Reviews – Mike Blumenthal, Near Media
- Final Q&A
The Slack channel mentioned in the presentation is no longer available - but if you have follow-up questions - all of our speakers are on Twitter or give alternate avenues of contact during their presentations. Feel free to reach out to them.