October updates to The Expert’s Guide to Local SEO are here! Have you purchased your copy yet? Now is a good time – with updates free for 3 months, now is a great time to buy your copy!
- Verification and Home Service Ads are separate things. Set up a specific page for Advanced Verification clarifying on how it’s different than Home Service ads.
- Updated section on Home Service Ads to clarify the change that happened in October.
- Removed sections on Home Service Ads related to home-based businesses that no longer apply and updated the history.
- Added the link to sign up for Home Service Ads (it changed).
- Added a trick to verify a listing at an old address.
- The calls that show up in Google My Business Insights are only counting about 30-50% of the real number of calls you get from GMB. Added a way to track all the calls you get from Google My Business.
- Google My Business has changed the process for what to do with practitioners that leave your practice and now work somewhere else. I updated this section to include what you should do when this happens.
Latest posts by Carrie Hill (see all)
- Video: Last Week in Local 7/6/20 - July 6, 2020
- Google Adding A GMB Post When You Update Hours, but…. - July 2, 2020
- Google Now Allows Anyone to Flag User Profiles - July 2, 2020