Join Mike and Carrie as they discuss Mask Mandates from Enterprise brands, Amazon’s employment dominance, QR Codes and DoorDash Kitchens!
Last Week in Local is your one-stop source for all of the interesting and important articles from the previous week. It covers critical industry trends, interesting local news, and tactical insights for anyone interested in Local Search.
- Walt Disney Co., Walmart adopt Covid vaccine requirements for employees – NBCNews.com
- Introducing DoorDash Kitchens Full Service, a New Partnership Model for Restaurants To Grow Their… Doordash.com
- QR Codes Are Here to Stay. So Is the Tracking They Allow. – NYTimes.com
- SOCi Acquires Brandify, Melding Location Marketing Strengths – StreetfightMag.com
- Snapchat Launches ‘My Places’ to Highlight Local Businesses of Interest Within the Snap Map – SocialMediaToday.com
- Apple’s New Places, Retail Site Search, Advertisers Paying Google Taxes – NearMedia.co
- Google to Permanently Allow Chains the Ability Create Posts via API – NearMedia.co
- Ultimate Guide to Getting Started with Email Marketing for SMBs – Carrie Hill – SterlingSky.ca
- Google wants to know how your business is doing – Spotted by Colan Nielsen, via Twitter
- Cars for Sale GMB Inventory Visible on Desktop – Spotted by Yan Gilbert of LocalFalcon and Sterling Sky
- Amazon now employs almost 1 million people in the US — or 1 in every 169 workers – NBCNews.com
How To Use Handwritten Notes To Build Relationships And Better Your Business – Clara Capano – Forbes.com