Join Mike & Carrie as they discuss the latest in local search news from ADA Lawsuit Rulings to new Technical SEO training from Dana DiTomaso & more!
Last Week in Local is a look back at the interesting and important articles from the previous week. It covers critical industry trends, interesting local news, and tactical insights for anyone interested in Local Search.
- Can You Positively Impact Local Rankings with My Maps Citations? – Darren Shaw – Whitespark.ca
- Technical SEO Online Class | LinkedIn Learning, formerly Lynda.com – Dana DiTomaso
- 3 Vital Click-Based Signals for SEO: First, Long, & Last – Cyrus Shepard – Moz.com
- Why Businesses Need to Tell Visual Stories with Their Employees – Adam Dorfman
- Google Clarifies Phone Numbers Are Not Allowed in Google My Business Posts – Joy Hawkins – LocalU.org
- Websites Not Bound by ADA Accessibility Rules, 11th Circuit Finds – Courthouse News Service – Local Search Forum
- Facebook Removes 16k Groups for Trading Fake Reviews – Infosecurity-magazine.com as reported in Twitter by Jason Brown
- Video: Last Week in Local for Week Ending May 10, 2021 - May 10, 2021
- Video: Last Week in Local for Week Ending May 3, 2021 - May 3, 2021
- Video: Last Week in Local for Week Ending April 26, 2021 - April 26, 2021