This week, Mike and Carrie dive into Google’s history of product name changes, video best practices, the debate between the value of pipes vs dashes in title tags, how to perform great SEO audits for multi-location businesses, what your reviews say about you, and more!
Last Week in Local is a look back at the interesting and important articles from the previous week. It is 20-30 minutes long and covers critical industry trends, interesting local news, and tactical insights for anyone interested in Local Search.
- Same Product, New Name: A History of Google Local Profile Name Changes
- GMB to GBP Summary Analysis
- Google My Business Rebrand – Is it a chance to fix GMB or an opportunity to nuke part of the stack?
- Google’s New Business Profile: When Search Becomes a Political Tool
- Video Best Practices | Google Search Central | Google Developers
- Case Study: Should You Add Pipes or Dashes to Your Title Tag?
- Additional Product Shots in local pack results (on Twitter)
- Leveraging Conversions with GMB Bookings/Reserve with Google – Allie Margeson – Whitespark.ca
- How to Perform Local SEO Audits for Multi-location Businesses – Amanda Jordan LocalMotive – academy training
- What Are Your Reviews Saying About You? An Analysis Of Over 500 Reviews – Becky Weller – Sterling Sky
- LocalU Advanced Nov 30, 2021 – Scholarships available through Nov 9 at midnight! Tickets just $99