Join Carrie and Mike as they discuss what’s new with Google My Business, Facebook becoming Meta, Google Shopping, visual search, and so much more!
Last Week in Local is a look back at the interesting and important articles from the previous week. It is 20-30 minutes long and covers critical industry trends, interesting local news, and tactical insights for anyone interested in Local Search.
- The Meta articles that I have found most useful in one spot
- The Local SEO Firehose: The State of Local Search in 2022/Google My Business
- How to read & reply to messages from your Business Profile – iPhone & iPad – Google My Business Help
- Brian Freiesleben / Twitter: How Google Shopping is dominating SERPS
- Google is now showing LinkedIn business description in the business profile
- Google using Q&A to segment GMB sign-ups into actual GMB or Merchant Center – Francastrokw via Twitter
- Full Size picture showing up on mobile SERP – Jeff in Cleveland in the Local Search Forums
- Great convo on images on this week’s NearMemo Podcast/Video
- The Top GMB Updates of 2021 – Webinar with Colan Nielsen, Sherry Bonelli, and Stefan Somborac on Nov 18
- Local Marketing Podcast w/ Call Tracking Metrics & Joy Hawkins – The Good and Bad of GMB – Nov 4 at 11 am ET
- 6 Reasons your Brand should care about visual search – Momentfeed Webinar with Joy Hawkins and Eoghan Geoghean Nov 9th
- Video: Last Week in Local for Week Ending January 24, 2022 - January 24, 2022
- Video: Last Week in Local for Week Ending January 17, 2022 - January 18, 2022
- Video: Last Week in Local for Week Ending January 10, 2022 - January 10, 2022