Join Mike and Carrie as they discuss the last week in Local SEO! They’re talking about what’s new at Google, business showcase videos, local SEO trends, rich results test tool, generative AI and so much more!
Last Week in Local is a look back at the interesting and important articles from the previous week. It is 20-30 minutes long and covers critical industry trends, interesting local news, and tactical insights for anyone interested in Local Search.
- SERP Alert – Profile on click of Pack on Twitter
- Business Showcase Video – Stefan Somborac on Twitter
- Guidelines for your business showcase video – Google Business Profile Help
- Google Rich Results Test Tool Gains Brings Back Code Button
- 3 new ways generative AI can help you search
- First look at Google Search Generative Experience, SGE on Youtube
- How Google’s New AI Impacts Local Search – Local University
- Local Landing Pages: A Strategy For Ranking Local Search Terms
- Culling Tools & Other Expenses: an Easy Solid That SEOs Should Do for Their Clients – Phil Rozek
- Google Search Console Performance Report Delayed 60+ Hours – Barry Schwartz
- Local SEO Statistics and Trends: a 2022 Report by ReviewTrackers – Shared by Darren Shaw on Twitter
- Farewell to Last Week in Local – we hope to see you again, sometime in the future. In the meantime be sure to check out local SEO news at the Near Memo Podcast
Tip of the Week: