Join Mike and Liz as they discuss the last week in Local SEO! They’re talking about what’s new at Google, GBP Images not being approved, Google deleting inactive accounts, GA4 transition playbook, and so much more!
Last Week in Local is a look back at the interesting and important articles from the previous week. It is 20-30 minutes long and covers critical industry trends, interesting local news, and tactical insights for anyone interested in Local Search.
- FTC Announces Refund Claims Process for Fashion Nova Customers Affected by Deceptive Review Practices
- Outbound Links: Avoid dead ends by adding relevant outbound links to your content
- Is growth of Bing search leading to more zero click searches? via Rand Fishkin on Twitter
- GA4 transition Playbook | Analytics, SEO & Marketing Training
- GBP service get higher visibility via Allie Margeson
- Using ChatGPT to generate service relevant emojis via Allie Margeson
- Bug or Feature: Google Business Profile ‘Image Not Approved’
- Google Business Profiles Expanding Language Assistance Selection
- NMX Location Finder from Google via Garrett Kite
- Neeva Search Engine Shutting Down
- Mobile First Indexing Rollout Complete After 6 Years
- Google Announces Aerial View API
- Google will delete accounts inactive for more than 2 years
Tip of the Week:
Want more local SEO tips?
Check out our LocalU event
October 13, 2023
Toronto/Blue Mountain, ON