Carrie and Mike discuss notable news from the last week in local SEO, including what's new with Google, review responses showing in LSAs, Home Advisor is in hot water, ADA guidance for websites, what you need to know about Google Analytics 4, and so much more!
Get your LocalU Advanced Virtual Tickets
Last Week in Local is a look back at the interesting and important articles from the previous week. It is 20-30 minutes long and covers critical industry trends, interesting local news, and tactical insights for anyone interested in Local Search.
🎙️ Subscribe to the Podcast
🎥 Subscribe to our YouTube Channel
📧 Subscribe to the LocalU/Sterling Sky Newsletter
🎟️ Get your tickets to LocalU Advanced on April 5
💬 Join the LocalU Premium Forums
- HomeAdvisor Cheated SMBs for Years – FTC
- Guidance on Web Accessibility and the ADA
- Prepare for the future with Google Analytics 4
- Using Google Analytics for SEO: UA and GA4
- What is Visual Search? A Primer for Local Businesses
- Microsoft Edge now automatically generates image labels for screen readers
- Google’s free hotel booking links arrive on Search and Maps
- Google Adds Business Profiles Managers Controls In Web Search
- SMS Messaging Support Returns To Google Business Profiles?
- Reviews In Google Local Gone Missing are Found
- Business Owner Review Responses Appearing on Local Services Ads - Tom Waddington
- How to recreate the landing pages report in GA4 - Dana DiTomaso
- Taking Action Against Fake Customer Feedback and Reviews | Meta
- Thanks to our LocalU Advanced Sponsors for our April 5, 2022 Event: