Join Chris and Carrie as they discuss the last week in Local SEO! They’re talking about what’s new at Google, Join Chris and Carrie as they discuss the last week in Local SEO! They’re talking about what’s new at Google, Word Press Content Form Plug-in Vulnerability, Word Press Admin Interface, Bing AI for Link building, GBP Profile View Drops, and so much more!
Last Week in Local is a look back at the interesting and important articles from the previous week. It is 20-30 minutes long and covers critical industry trends, interesting local news, and tactical insights for anyone interested in Local Search.
🎙️ Subscribe to the Podcast
🎥 Subscribe to our YouTube Channel
📧 Subscribe to the LocalU/Sterling Sky Newsletter
💬 Join the LocalU Premium Forums
- TikTok enters the search ad market, challenging Google and Microsoft – SearchEngineLand.com
- Elementor WordPress Contact Form Plugin Vulnerability Exposes Up To 200,000 Sites – SearchEngineJournal.com
- Yoast SEO Founder: WordPress Admin Interface Is “Simply Bad” – SearchEngineJournal.com
- Using Bing AI Sydney to collect resources for local link building – via @ndyjsimpson on Twitter
- Google Explore Adding Local Results to SERPS – spotted viaKhushal Bherwani & Glen Gabe & reported on SERoundtable
- Why Have My Google Business Profile Views Dropped – Krystal Taing – Uberall
- Leadferno Releases “Call Request” feature – via Aaron Weiche
- Restaurant Local Results lets Users recommend dishes – via Barry Schwartz at SE Roundtable
Tip of the Week:
- Be sure to pay attention to Chris’ segment on updating favicons, site names, etc so your mobile visibility doesn’t suffer: Google rolled out new site names, favicons and sponsored labels on desktop search – SearchEngineLand