Mary, Carrie, and Mike discuss how to create Google posts that convert, the top local SEO challenges and how to combat them, and of course, what’s new with Google My Business.
Last Week in Local is a look back at the interesting and important articles from the previous week. It covers critical industry trends, interesting local news, and tactical insights for anyone interested in Local Search.
- Dollar General plans to hire 50K new employees amid blazing store growth
- You Can Now Remove Phone Numbers From Google My Business LIstings
- How to Succeed With Google Posts: What We Learned From Analyzing Over 1,000 Google Posts
- Category: Store vs. Shop. Product: Wheels vs. Tires
- 5 Top Enterprise Local SEO Challenges (& How To Solve Them)
- Agency Edition: New Ways To Engage with Clients and Employees
- Living Headstones QR Code
- QR Codes for Businesses
- Kroger Workers Couldn’t Get $4 Raise, but Shareholders Get $1 Billion – Business Insider
- GMB Dashboard pencil click now leads to popup for editing info via Claire Carlile
- Posts coming for Hotels? Some are seeing the option and the posts publish – via Nevena Ivanova on Twitter
- Some GMB Support via Chat coming back online – via Usama Ali on Twitter
- Justin Mosebach and Andy Simpson seeing a “Local Pack” without the map – via Twitter